Composing A Research Paper About Unwanted Pregnancy: Where To Get A Quality Sample
Teen pregnancy is a very common problem in many countries. Girls as early as 12 engage in premarital sex with their partners and often do not have safety measures to avoid the problem. The home should be the first school and parents have the obligation in letting their boys and girls know what their bodies can do, and the consequences of something happens with the opposite sex. The school, too, has its major role in teaching children the reproductive system of both male and female organisms.It is very surprising because despite the measures done by stakeholders, the problem elevates, and there is no sign that it can be stopped or if not minimized. This article will somehow help the researcher gather data to write successfully his paper.
- Start initially with your family or your relatives. The best source of information is a human resource. The knowledge of your mother or father or your aunts and uncles regarding the topic are very relevant in helping you understand why and how pregnancy takes place at an early age. Take note of the important points while doing your interview and please learn something from them.
- Conduct survey and investigation within your neighborhood. Since you want to submit a very comprehensive research paper, take into consideration what is taking place nearby. It is impossible not to gather relevant data or information considering that the issue is very common and rampant.
- Explore related events and statistics in your community. In writing this type of paper, you will be required to mention the locale or the specific places where you conducted your research. The more you extend your effort to other people and in different places, the more you will compare and contrast one event from another. This will allow you to explain more on the topic you are writing.
- Check for supplementary learning research materials in a high school library. Every year, subject teachers specifically in the fourth year require their students to submit a research paper to serve as final requirements for graduation. After submission, checking and grading, some of the best papers are kept by the school librarian for future reference. You may take the opportunity of borrowing and reading it for your benefit.
- Use the author cards, title cards and subject cards in the library to expand your research on the topic. This will allow you to shorten your time searching for books or magazines to be used in writing your paper. It will also help you broaden your knowledge on the paper you are writing.
The topic you are writing is very sensitive. You must be very careful in formulating your guide questions so as not to offend your respondents. Both people and books give you now the chance to collaborate ideas and concepts for a better understanding of what you are writing.