Select A Writing Agency - Advice From Experienced Students
Over the last 25 years or so, writing agencies have flourished, providing writing services for essays, research papers and dissertations. While some of these agencies are outstanding, others are not so great. Here is some advice from students who have used a writing service to help them out.
Beware the fraudsters!
There are a lot of research paper writing services who really just want to make a fast dollar. Pick several companies and thoroughly research each one. Do the following to get a sense of their reputation and quality of work:
- Search for news articles on them. What do the articles say? If they are mostly positive, and from trusted media sources, then that service is probably a good one. If the articles are negative, then you may want to scratch that agency from your list.
- Look for a social media presence. Check Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media. Read the reviews and comments others have left. This will go a long way toward getting a clear sense of what an agency is about.
- Search out reviews. Find the websites where people post complaints about being ripped off, and see if the agency you’re considering is named. If they have only one or two complaints, it may be nothing. If, however, they have more than a few complaints, steer clear. You will save yourself both money and frustration.
You get what you pay for, so make sure to find out what you’re getting in return. Here are some things to look for:
- Do they offer unlimited revisions?
- Can they write your research paper and pass Copyscape?
- Will you have full rights to the paper?
- How long will they need to produce your paper?
- Do they have writers that are experts in the subject area?
- If you need additional help, can you get assistance from this company?
- Most importantly, do they offer a full refund if you are dissatisfied with the quality of your essay?
There are academic risks with hiring someone to write your paper for you. If your professor finds out, he may fail your work. Some universities consider hiring an outside agency to write for you as tantamount to plagiarism. This can be a disaster for a student. If it discovered that you hired an agency to write your paper for you, expulsion is a possible consequence. Before you decide to hire an agency to write your paper, carefully consider the risks and possible consequences.